Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lovers' Birthdays


Since I can't ever get ahold of these two, I decided to post these cute photos of them to celebrate their October birthdays, just one week apart. We are so blessed to have you both in our family! We love Nick's fun-loving, caring personality. He can always make us laugh with his his clever, witty commentaries. His vast supply of medical knowledge has also helped every member of our family in einstance or another. And Meadow's creative plethora of talents from sewing to cooking to entertaining to mothering make us all a little jealous at times. We are so lucky to have her in our family to share her wealth of talents with us.

We love you both so much and hope you have happy birthdays!!!

1 comment:

michael alexander said...

Yes, she's beautiful/smart/intelligent and he's handsome/smart/intelligent. They are a beautiful couple with beautiful children, a beautiful family. I wish my back weren't 'broken' so that I could go down and visit them more often. I hope they both have a happy birthday and it's interesting that even though they're only a week apart, their astrological signs are different. Dad