Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Annual Alexander Extravaganza




Now that I finally paid my stinking taxes, we can all focus on more important things. . . like our reunion this summer!!!

So far, the tentative plan is that we'll stay at a really nice rental home/cabin in Victor, Idaho, near Jackson Hole from Friday July 11-Sunday July 13th ish. We were hoping this would work best because it's Nick's only break between Boards and Rotations. We hope everyone can come- we're going to keep our eyes on good tickets for Ryan and Nat. The suggestions for one or two main activities so far have been: Whitewater rafting again- that was a blast, a scenic raft trip that everyone could go on, the Jackson theater/play, possibly renting 4-wheelers (unsure of details/possibilities there), talent show- ala Dan in Real Life, Yellowstone, or a small hike would be awsesome. So yay or nay on these, and we'll continue to work on the details. It will be oodles and oodles of fun- guaranteed!

3 comments:

Skinnyfunk said...

that sounds awesome noelle! I really hope we can make it.

Love,
Nat

michael alexander said...

It's going to be in Swanson Dinners Valley, that's what! Hey, I got a good joke: what do you get when you have a Presdient with an I.Q. of 40, a V.P. who shoots people in the face that don't agree with him, and an african-american Sex of State that looks like a monkey man? You get 3 guesses and this is Hillary-us so take you time sweeties... Okay, give up? This is what you get: A train wreck. Isnt' that funny. Funny, Funny, Funny! See Dick run! See Kondi jump! Jump, jump, jump Kondi! Run, run, run Dick! George is silly! Silly, silly, George!

michael alexander said...

Lea, I am your Father! Do not turn away from the force. The force will always be with you Lea. Natty! I am your Daddy! See me? I am little and I am down in the rice paddy! Missy? I am your frisbee! Thank you for being on the program everybody. You are my frisbee's! The ambien is kicking in about now... Guh-ooooooooD Night. dadmandotcom