Thursday, April 10, 2008

how to info from the experts

I hope this is not too much information. It should be helpful and then I can delete it after the clan has gotten to check it out.
Put this in your browser box if you want more help, etc. https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui&shva=1#inbox

Love you all. Peace out.
Natalie

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui&shva=1#inbox

How do I post to my blog?
How do I post to my blog? Once you've logged into Blogger you'll see your Dashboard,
showing your list of blogs. Click the green 'plus' icon to create a new ...
Section: Getting Started


Some FTP users with a blogspot.com URL that redirects to their FTP blog URL will see
... The "Check Spelling" button in the Blogger post editor is currently ...
How do I post via email?
To post to your blog via email, you need to configure your Mail-to-Blogger email
address in Settings | Email:. The format of the email address is ...
Section: Getting Started

How do I post a video to my blog from YouTube?
To embed a YouTube video within a blog post, first click "Edit HTML" from within
the post editor. Next, paste the video's code into the body of your post. ...
Section: Getting Started

How do I post audio/music to my blog?
When composing a post, you'll then see a field for your enclosures. From there,
just enter the URLs of your audio files, and your blog will instantly become ...
Section: Getting Started

How do I post a video to my blog?
If you already have a video on your computer, you can upload it to your blog as
follows:. Click the film strip icon on the post editor toolbar. ...
Section: Getting Started

Promoting Your Blog
Install Email This Post. If you use Email This Post on your blog, people will be
able to forward your posts to friends. This may not have an immediate ...
Section: Getting Started

No comments: