Sunday, March 16, 2008

HOW TO

OK.
It took me awhile to figure this out, so I'm gonna share what I've learned step-by-step so you can all easily post comment and pictures.

SO Here's how I did it:

#1- Clicked on Sign in in upper right
#2- I logged in with username & password Nat emailed me
#3- To make a new post, click on "New Post",
-you can add a picture or movie by clicking the picture or movie icon, click on "browse", just like you're doing an email attachment; browse files of where picture is posted, click "open", then follow links to attach it. Don't forget to push the "post message" button at the end!

-or to make a comment on another post, click on "Comments" at bottom right of post, then type whatever under "leave your comment", then click on "publish your comment"

oK- so I'm not very computer literate yet- and I NEVER learned to type, so judge not, that ye be not judged!
Noelle

No comments: