Sunday, March 16, 2008

Santo Jorge



Hola Familia,

I'm still trying to figure out how to make post coreectly. I think it'd be good to all have our own usernames so we know who's posting what (if we can't figure that out by context.) I guess we could jst be sure to sign our names at the bottom of our posts. I MISS You All! We loved St. George. We want to live there, or at least visit a lot more often. :)

Within 45 miles on our way home we were in a blizzard and wanted to turn back and live there permanently. It really is beautiful. I will take a shot at posting pics.

Cute Tressa said, "It's so exciting!! I lost my tooth, and now another one is growing! I brush my teeth in the morning, and it grows, then I brush my teeth at night and it gets bigger!!" Ahh, the wonder of youth....

Noelita

2 comments:

alexanderland said...

Noelle, you guys got to move to maui, not st. george. But it is pretty sweet. Thanks for figuring out how to work this system. Do you like it alright? I love the pics and stuff.
I love you!
Natalie

michael alexander said...

Nice looking pictures. Way to go people. Way to be alive. Way to swing batter. Way to take good pictures. And then the lights went out and all little Johnny could hear was the echo of his footsteps in the large halls...